Director of Marketing
Brand, Acquisition, Engagement
We are hiring a Marketing Director to help us market the number one gaming platform for esports fans and professional competitors. You will be among the first to help establish the foundation for FirstBlood’s brand equity, product market fit and user acquisition strategies.
This project is a team effort and we can only win together.
If you are passionate about gaming, esports and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working with FirstBlood.
You will be:
- Build marketing plans, positioning, audience, messaging, asset plans for FirstBlood.
- Participate in the development of a long-term strategic roadmap and consumer marketing plans.
- Partner closely and drive key marketing initiatives with other marketing & communication partners (Acquisition, Social Media, Blog, Community and Head of Business Development), and development team.
- Manage Public Relations with media companies and over social media to promote product and strengthen brand image.
- Build and optimize online & offline customer acquisition, retention and monetization strategies.
- Develop creative briefs and work with the design team on the delivery of high-quality assets (online, offline, streaming & TV, etc.).
- Improve the speed and the adaptability to change campaigns through Agile Marketing.
- Assist Head of Business Development build partnerships and develop cross-marketing activities.
- Monitor audience and related marketing KPIs, evaluate marketing campaign performances and improve the funnel.
- Provide analysis and long-term strategic thinking to direct product development roadmap.
- Gather insights to support product and marketing decisions.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to define product positioning.
- Compile weekly report tasks for department and subordinate roles.
We’d love to see:
- US-based, preferably Boston or New York.
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Creative, growth hacking mentality.
- Experience working with data.
- In depth understanding of marketing funnels.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, public speaking.
- Working experience in the esports/video gaming industry.
- 5+ years of experience with marketing and 2+ years in a leadership role.
- In depth understanding of current esports titles
- Established connections with major game developers and merchandisers
- International working experience (UK, Europe, Asia)
- Speaking foreign languages
- A chance to work with one of the hottest companies in blockchain space
- Opportunity to lead and build your team
- To work remotely from home few days a week (spend that saved commuting time however you like).
- A competitive salary with benefits and perks.
- A chance to co-own the company by earning equity.
Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Link to past companies, projects or campaigns.
- CV and LinkedIn.
- Tell us what excites you the most about this role in a few sentences.