Users first, everything else second
We are hiring a Product Designer to help us build the best gaming platform for esports fans and players. Designers serve as a vital role at Firstblood: from building the vision, to the crafting the fine details of the product.
We want our product to be user centered. We appreciate designers who think deeply and speak clearly. Web Design is a way of communicating with users, this is why we talk with users frequently and see if there is something which needs to be changed. You also must have passion for creating next-generation user experiences and discovering ideal interaction models.
If you are passionate about gaming, Esports and crafting the best user experience, you will have a blast working at FirstBlood.
You will be:
- Designing all the UI, starting from wireframes, prototypes, mockups to final design.
- The voice of the user, testing designs with users and seeking feedback.
- Defining end to end experience with all user flows.
- Working closely with product managers to craft a premium experience.
- Communicating with developers and ensuring everything is implemented the right way.
- Driving the design portion of the business.
We’d love to see:
- 3+ years experience with building user interfaces for web or mobile.
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must).
- You work in Sketch or Photoshop.
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping.
- Strong initiative, you can drive project design, and always strive to improve our product.
- You are user focused. Users first, everything else second.
- Enthusiasm for engaging users of a weekly basis.
- Invision and Zeplin look familiar to you.
- You're a passionate gamer.
- You know a thing or two about blockchain technologies.
- A chance to work with one of the hottest companies in the blockchain space.
- To work remotely from home a few days a week (yes, you can take your time to focus and do the work.)
- Competitive salary with benefits and perks.
- A chance to co-own the company by earning equity.
Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Link to Dribbble, Behance, or your portfolio
- Tell us what excites you the most about this role in few sentences
- Your favorite website/app and why